Vote For Show Champion 2022: VOTE HERE K-Pop Show Champion Voting (2022)
Vote For Show Champion
Support your Favorite K-Pop Artists and Korean musicians by voting for your top Show Champion Contestant right here on ME Asia. Vote For Show Champion 2022 below:
Note: The above vote is unassociated with Show Champion. This vote includes the artists who have released music in the last 14 days and does not represent all relevant or qualifying artists.
Vote Images: @officiallapillus (IG), @viviz_official (IG), @irris_official (IG), @enhypen (IG), @mcnd_official (IG), @wjsn_cosmic (IG),@winnercity (IG), @officialfromis_9 (IG), @h1key_official (IG), @chungha_official (IG), @busters_official (IG), @superjunior (IG), @official.apink2011 (IG), @SF9official (TWT), @billlie.official (IG), @bts.bighitofficial (IG), @itzy.all.in.us (IG), @xhyolynx (IG), @pledis_17 (TWT), @niziu_info_official (IG), @fcenm_ily1 (IG), @stayc_highup (IG), @p1h_official (IG), @hyunah_aa (IG), @WUZO_BLITZERS (TWT), @xdinaryheroes_official (IG)ITZY
How to Vote for Show Champion (a Step-By-Step Guide)
Below we have broken down how to officially vote for Show Champion 2022 🔽
Step 1: Download the IDOL CHAMP app
Step 2: Sign in and create an account using Google, Facebook or Kakaotalk
Step 3: Start collecting hearts and stars which are used for voting
- New Users must participate in the daily chart for 5 days before being able to vote on Show Champion
- Blue Hearts can be used for voting, quizzes, fandom ads, and charts. These expire after 30 days
- Red Hearts can be used for voting, fandom ads and charts. Red Hearts never expire.
- For more on how to collect Hearts and stars, read more here
Step 4: Click on the “vote” button / scroll down to the Show Champion logo.
Step 5: Click on the heart next to your favorite title track
- One account can vote a maximum of 100 times per day (1 vote = 3 hearts)