ONEUS “LUNA” comeback DETAILS; DPR, eaJ and CL rock 88rising HITC Festival
ONEUS prepares for the release of their highly-anticipated upcoming record, “Blood Moon.” Meanwhile, in California, Korean music icons such as DPR and CL rock in the Pasadena 88rising HITC Festival.
Featured image: Image: @88rising (IG)
The 88rising HITC Festival
Held on the 6th and 7th of November, the 88rising Head In The Clouds Festival has returned to Pasadena, California.
- Starring some of the most successful Asian stars, for example, CL, DRP IAN/LIVE, eaJ, AUDREY NUNA, and Seori, among countless other performers, this festival has made headlines as the place-to-be for Californian music lovers this November.
In addition to Korean artists known throughout the K-Pop, K-Hip-Hop, and K-R&B industry, the festival also stared international musicians like Jojo, Niki, Rich Brian, Saweetie, Umi, Stephanie Poetrie, and Warren Hue, to name a few.
- Although the event was held at 2-11 PM at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California, the 88rising HITC festival was live-streamed through Amazon’s music platform.
If you were holding a music festival which musicians would perform? Which was your favorite stage from the festival?
For more Asian music updates, keep reading here:
ONEUS Prepare for “Blood Moon” record release
In K-Pop news, anticipation builds as ONEUS’ upcoming comeback approaches. Following a flurry of releases by the group throughout 2021, the members of ONEUS have announced the release of their next record, titled “Blood Moon.”
- The album and the upcoming title track will reflect the traditional sounds the members used in their 2019 hit “Lit,” with the title song, “LUNA,” incorporating these traditional instruments and sounds.
In the last six months, the members of ONEUS have pre-released two of the upcoming B-Side tracks through their “ONEUS THEATRE” musical project.
- These pre-released tracks have helped build anticipation for the group’s new record as they climbed up the charts with impressive performances and concepts.
ONEUS Comeback DETAILS:
- Album Name: BLOOD MOON
- Title Track: LUNA
- No. of Tracks: 7
- Release Date: 9th of November
- Release Time: 6 PM KST
- Platforms: Spotify, Apple Music, MelOn, etc
The upcoming release shortly follows ONEUS’ online and offline concerts held in celebration of the release. A 2-day event, the first concert, an offline concert at Blue Square Master Card Hall, was performed on the 6th of November.
- The next day, ONEUS broadcasted their online “Blood Moon” set live-streamed on Interpark’s platform.
With the promise of excellent concepts and incredible music, fans can hardly wait for ONEUS’ upcoming comeback and record release. For more on this release and ONEUS news, keep reading here: