IZ*ONE celebrate 3 Years; TWICE new ALBUM TRACKLIST
IZ*ONE celebrate their 3rd anniversary since their debut through Produce 48. Meanwhile, TWICE unveils the tracklist for the group’s brand new full-length album with the credits including international pop musicians like Destiny Rogers and Anne Marie.
Featured Image: @twicetagram (IG)
- IZ*ONE celebrate 3rd Anniversary
- TWICE reveal track list
IZ*ONE celebrate 3rd Anniversary
Debuted through the popular televised survival competition, “Produce 48,” IZ*ONE was one of the top girl groups, reaching worldwide success during their two years of promotion.
Despite disbanding in early 2021, fans took to Twitter on the 28th of October to celebrate the third anniversary of this iconic twelve-member girl group.
While the members are no longer promoting together, many of the members have started their solo projects. The first member to debut as a soloist was former leader Kwon Eunbi with her August release of “DOOR.”
On the 7th of October, Jo Yuri became the second member to solo debut, and her title track “Glassy”‘s album has reached the ninth-best sales record amongst female soloists in K-Pop. Her debut single sold over 75k copies, according to WakeOne Entertainment.
- One of the dancers of IZ*ONE, Chaeyeon, participated in the now-legendary female hip-hop Mnet survival competition, “Street Woman Fight,” thus defining herself as an independently strong dancer and performer.
- Fellow member Kim Minji has reportedly rejected offers from HYBE’s Source Music to be a member of the upcoming girl group released by the label in favor of following an acting career. Other groups managed by Source Music include the former girl group Gfriend
- Furthermore, former member Wonyoung has joined ENHYPEN’s Sunghoon as a co-MC of the KBS music show “Music Bank.”
In celebration of the group’s anniversary, fans have returned to some of their favorite moments and tracks of the group. What is your favorite IZ*ONE track or moment?
TWICE reveal track list
In other news, international pop sensation TWICE has released the track list for their upcoming full-length album, “FORMULA OF LOVE: O+T=<3.”
Announced through the group’s official Twitter account, the group announced the titles and credits of the 17 included tracks of the record.
In addition to the title track, “SCIENTIST,” the album is also set to include unit tracks and songs written by members including Dahyeon, Jihyo, and Chayoung.
Another name that caught the attention of TWICE loyal listener base was the well-known British musician Anne Marie, who was a credited co-producer of the upcoming title track, “SCIENTIST,” as well as American singer-songwriter Destiny Rogers, a co-writer of the second track, “Moonlight.”
The tracklist includes the following songs:
- Moonlight (co-written by Destiny Rogers)
- Real You
- F.I.L.A (Fall in love again)
- Last Waltz
- Rewind (알고 싶지 않아)
- Cactus (선인장)
- Push & Pull (unit track for Jihyo, Sana, and Dahyeon)
- Hello (unit track for Nayeon, Momo, and Chaeyoung)
- 1,3,2 (unit track for Jeongyeon, Mina, Tzuyu)
- The Feels (Korean ver.) (CD only)
- The Feels (Digital Only)
- SCIENTIST (R3HAB REMIX) (Digital Only)
In addition to the fresh new tracks, the upcoming album also includes a Korean version of the group’s first English track, “The Feels” and a remix of the upcoming title track, “SCIENTIST” by the Moroccan Dutch DJ R3HAB who has previously worked with other K-Pop artists including Chung Ha and EXO.
Which track are you most excited for?
For details about TWICE’s newest album, I recommend reading here: FORMULA OF LOVE: TWICE Celebrate their 6th Anniversary and Album Pre-order Details
For more K-Pop and girl group news, keep reading here: