NEW MUSIC! ENHYPEN To Release New Music in Jan! MAMAMOO Moonbyul To Return With Second Solo Project
To the great excitement of fans around the globe, both MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul and ENHYPEN are expected to release new music next month!
Featuring Image: @mamamoo_official (IG) Moonbyul upcoming title track promotional poster with Mirani
- ENHYPEN New Music For Next Month!
- MAMAMOO Moonbyul New Record “6equence”
- Similar Headlines
ENHYPEN New Music For Next Month!
According to a report published by The Korea Herald on the 6th of December, the K-Pop group ENHYPEN will return with their next album in January 2021.
In September, the members of ENHYPEN released their first full-length studio record, titled Dimension: Dilemma. The album and its title track, named Tamed-Dashed, both found global success for the group.
Despite being a rookie group, having just celebrated their first year anniversary in late November, their record sold over 1 million copies, ranked 11th on the Billboard 200 chart, and topped several Japanese Oricon charts.
Last Saturday, the brilliant group won the Global Rising Artist award at the Melon Music Awards 2021, where the group performed a melody of their hit tracks.
- Moreover, the group won two awards at the 2021 Asia Artist Awards on the 4th of December. Specifically, the members won the Best New Artist (Singer) and AAA Best Artist (Singer).
While the new album will get released next January, fans can look forward to the members of ENHYPEN’s soon upcoming performance at the annual Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA 2021) this Saturday on the 11th of December.
For more ENHYPEN news/updates, keep reading here:
MAMAMOO Moonbyul New Record “6equence”
After almost two years since her last solo comeback, MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul is currently preparing for her next solo project.
- Announced on the 6th of December, the upcoming Moonbyul EP will get released in January 2021. The album, titled 6equence, will feature the new title track: “G999 (feat. Mirani).”
“It has been almost two years since her previous solo album, “Dark Side of the Moon,” and she will express unique charms and sensibilities that have not been shown yet”-RBW Entertainment on the new Moonbyul release
In addition to the written announcement, RBW Entertainment has also released the first promotional poster for the upcoming project. In contrast to the powerful style of the previous record, the poster emphasizes soft colors and a sentimental feel.
- To prepare for the upcoming release, fans can now see MAMAMOO’s new documentary film, which has been showing in cinemas since the 3rd of December.
For more MAMAMOO news/updates, keep reading here: